I will definitely try your other products.
Sorry to say that its useless . Its just like a normal Vaseline . Wastage of money
Lip Lightener Balm
I have been using it for more than a week now. Didnt notice any change in lip color so far but may be after a bit longer, it can be effective. Balm quality is good though. I did not regret buying it.
Doesn’t work at all
- Helps to lighten dark lips due to smoking and dryness
- Forms a protective barrier and prevents further darkening
- Relieves dry lips due to smoking
- Is non-tinted and odorless
Frequent smoking exposes your lips to heat, nicotine and other harmful compounds that result in darkening over time. Our lip-lightener balm has:
- Cranberry extract which acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production.
- Vitamin E oil which boosts circulation and helps in lightening
- almond oil which reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- green tea extract which is full of anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals
10 G / 0.35 fl oz
Petroleum Jelly, mineral oil, Shea butter, Almond oil, Vitamin E, Coconut oil, Olive oil,Jojoba oil, Grape seed Extract, Cranberry Extract, and Green Tea Extract
How to use
STEP 1: Wash your face and make sure your lips are clean
STEP 2: Apply the desired amount on to dry lips
STEP 3: Massage and leave it on. Can be applied overnight and also during the day time
Bonus tip: scrub your lips before applying using a soft brush