I didnt think it would work. But it does. Surprisingly well alhumdulillah. Im satisfied
That is great to hear! Thank you for the review Usama.
Mery Muhammad bloch rot 4 floor block A) aisa machin lyari karachi
Received your Lip Lightener Balm. I hope it works out as it's supposed to. But the main thing is that it's PRICEY Product. Try reducing the price a bit.
Hello Usman, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We will look into this and see what can be done. Do share what results you achieve with the help of the lip lightener with us.
I have orderd this balm and product is really good but the problem is priceing of this product is too high and balm is too small .. But overall product is awesome🖤
Thank you for the review Usama. We try to source the best ingredients for our products due to which the cost increases, but we understand what you mean and will look into this. However we are glad you like the products.
- Helps bring dark lips caused by smoking and dryness back to their natural color (Apply before smoking)
- Forms a protective barrier and prevents further darkening
- Relieves dry lips due to smoking
- Is non-tinted and odorless
Frequent smoking exposes your lips to heat, nicotine and other harmful compounds that result in darkening over time. Our lip-lightener balm has:
- Cranberry extract which acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production.
- Vitamin E oil which boosts circulation and helps in lightening
- almond oil which reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- green tea extract which is full of anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals
10 G / 0.35 fl oz
- Petroleum Jelly
- Mineral oil
- Shea butter
- Almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed Extract
- Cranberry Extract, and Green Tea Extract
How to use
STEP 1: Wash your face and make sure your lips are clean
STEP 2: Apply the desired amount on to dry lips before smoking or before bed
STEP 3: Massage and leave it on.
Can be applied overnight and also during the day time
Bonus tip: scrub your lips before applying using a soft brush