Lip Lightener Balm
Thank you for the rating Athar !
Its damn good.
Really impressed by the result.
Keep it up guys👍🏻
Thank you so much for your words Roman !
Highly recommend to those individuals who are chain smoker like myself, this product is amazing it keep your lips soft and gets yours to its natural lip colour does not continue to darken your lips rather it keeps the in its natural tone.
I urge people to get this product firsthand its effective on get go.
Thank you Dari Mooch for such an amazing product.
We are glad we were able to meet your expectations! Thanks for the review !
I ordered every single product of dari mooch and surprisingly all are Totally worth it maShaAllah, keep it up Dari Mooch!
Thank you Ibrahim!
Dari mooch is one and only geniue mens grooming products seller i love you regular use before going to sleep helped .e a lot amazing products
Thank you so much for this appreciation Zaki, we're so happy to hear this!
- Helps bring dark lips caused by smoking and dryness back to their natural color (Apply before smoking)
- Forms a protective barrier and prevents further darkening
- Relieves dry lips due to smoking
- Is non-tinted and odorless
Frequent smoking exposes your lips to heat, nicotine and other harmful compounds that result in darkening over time. Our lip-lightener balm has:
- Cranberry extract which acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production.
- Vitamin E oil which boosts circulation and helps in lightening
- almond oil which reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- green tea extract which is full of anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals
10 G / 0.35 fl oz
- Petroleum Jelly
- Mineral oil
- Shea butter
- Almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed Extract
- Cranberry Extract, and Green Tea Extract
How to use
STEP 1: Wash your face and make sure your lips are clean
STEP 2: Apply the desired amount on to dry lips before smoking or before bed
STEP 3: Massage and leave it on.
Can be applied overnight and also during the day time
Bonus tip: scrub your lips before applying using a soft brush