Social Media Digital Marketing Specialist- E-commerce
What You Will Be Doing:
- Integrate our brands into our social stories by identifying and creating social programs to support our key messages
- Serve as community manager for social outlets; execute content calendar, write captions and posts, moderate daily posts, and engage with fans and followers
- Brand advocacy, community outreach
- Follow, like, comment, and engage with all social platforms appropriate for the brand throughout the day
- Manage all DM correspondence on social platforms
- Create original content, repurpose existing global assets, and utilize User-generated content when needed to post to platforms
- Optimize product listings within given specific online channels
- Prepare and execute e-commerce strategy. Track and grow sales.
Social media, e-commerce, Branding, Microsoft Office,
Product Photography, Graphic Designing, PhotoShop, Film Making
Please send your CV with a Cover letter or a paragraph of 200 words about how you can contribute towards the growth of the company to email@example.com (please note that the title of your e-mail should be “Job ”).