with Respect I am Telling this Balm is Not working I am Using As Yours discriptions as I followed .
but my lips Are More Darken From Before
Hello Adeel, we are sorry to hear you haven't achieved the results you were looking for. The lip lightener balm is meant to help bring your lips back to it's natural color, lips darkening by the balm isn't common. We would appreciate if you can get in touch with us at 0316 1115556 so we can better understand the situation.
Worst product ever. Just waste of money.
I don't know why you guys charging 800 for this ridiculous product
I think it work slowly...... Coz till now i feel very low effect while using daily
Hello Taimoor, yes the results are gradual and take on average 40 days. But if you're regular you won't be disappointed.
Everything was good even the packing and the quality of the product is very good.
Satisfied and happy customer.
That is amazing to hear! Waiting to hear that you achieved the results you were looking for
Lip Lightener Balm
- Helps bring dark lips caused by smoking and dryness back to their natural color (Apply before smoking)
- Forms a protective barrier and prevents further darkening
- Relieves dry lips due to smoking
- Is non-tinted and odorless
Frequent smoking exposes your lips to heat, nicotine and other harmful compounds that result in darkening over time. Our lip-lightener balm has:
- Cranberry extract which acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production.
- Vitamin E oil which boosts circulation and helps in lightening
- almond oil which reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- green tea extract which is full of anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals
10 G / 0.35 fl oz
- Petroleum Jelly
- Mineral oil
- Shea butter
- Almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed Extract
- Cranberry Extract, and Green Tea Extract
How to use
STEP 1: Wash your face and make sure your lips are clean
STEP 2: Apply the desired amount on to dry lips before smoking or before bed
STEP 3: Massage and leave it on.
Can be applied overnight and also during the day time
Bonus tip: scrub your lips before applying using a soft brush