How to Use Sunscreen
Aug 22, 2023
The Ultimate Guide to Using Sunscreen: Protect Your Skin with De-Tan Sunscreen
Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun can lead to various skin issues, including sunburn, premature aging, and an increased risk of skin cancer. Our De-Tan Sunscreen acts as a barrier that absorbs or reflects these harmful rays, providing protection to your skin.
And it DOESN’T STOP HERE! Our sunscreen helps reverse and heal existing sun tan bringing your skin back to its original tone.
De-Tan Sunscreen is enriched with Actipone Bangkoang and Vitamin E, which not only protect your skin from harmful UV Rays and sun damage but also help revive your natural skin tone.
- Acts as a barrier that protects your skin from sun exposure.
- It helps in skin brightening and provides extra sun protection against harmful UV Rays.
- Helps reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation caused by sun
- Forms a barrier against harmful rays which prevents sunburn.
- Helps in the premature aging of the skin due to sun damage
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
- SPF50+ protects your skin from harmful UV Rays and sun exposure
- Contains Actipone Bengkoang which reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation and prevents sunburn and tanning
- It contains Vitamin E which guards skin against premature aging and serves as a protective barrier against harmful rays.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply Sunscreen at least 10 minutes before sun exposure
- Take the desired amount of sunscreen and apply over all skin that isn’t covered by clothing
- Reapply the sunscreen every two hours, especially if you're outdoors, swimming, or sweating. This ensures continuous protection.